Attack Prize Draw
We’re offering all our readers the chance to enter a free draw to win prizes worth thousands of pounds.
We’ve got together with some of the world’s best hardware manufacturers, clubs, software developers, sound designers and festivals to put together an amazing selection of prizes for Attack readers. Winners will be picked at random for each of the following:
- A pair of weekend passes to Zoo Project Festival, courtesy of Zoo Project
- A pair of HD650 headphones, courtesy of Sennheiser
- Two copies of DCAM Dynamics plugin suite, courtesy of FXpansion
- A copy of FL Studio Producer Edition, courtesy of Image-Line
- Two pairs of tickets to Fabric, courtesy of Fabric London
- Two £150 Sample Magic sample bundles, courtesy of Sample Magic
- A copy of Rob Papen Blade synth plugin, courtesy of Time+Space
- A Monotron, courtesy of Korg
- Two Fabric and Fabriclive CD bundles
To enter, all you have to do is help us spread the word:
1. First subscribe to our newsletter
2. Then like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
3. Then start sharing links to Attack articles and retweeting us.
For each like, share or retweet in the next month, you’ll get another chance to win. Make sure those Facebook shares are public so we can find them.
And remember, multiple entries are positively encouraged – the more you help us spread the word, the better your chances of winning!
Update 24/9/12: entry to this prize draw is now closed.
Terms and conditions. Entry will close at midnight (BST) on Sunday 23 September. Winners will be notified by email, Facebook private message or Twitter direct message during the following week. The draw for Zoo Project Festival passes will take place on Monday 10 September and the winner will be notified the same day. Prizes are non-transferable, not for resale and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prize draw not open to friends and family of Attack staff or any participating companies. Existing newsletter subscribers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans will automatically be entered into the draw.