We’ve teamed up with Waves to offer Berzerk for free until March 10th.
Running till March 10th only, Attack is pleased to offer readers the new Berzerk Distortion from Waves for free. What usually would set you back $99 will cost nothing for the next two weeks only.
Having recently used Berzerk in our recent mix feature Organised Chaos: Distortion as Mix Tool, we met with Waves at NAMM in January who suggested we could give away unlimited copies until March 10th.
Berzerk has been well received since release on Black Friday last year. Esteemed mix engineer Dave Pensado described it as one of his ‘favourite’ tools in today’s world and ‘vital’ for modern mixing techniques. Berzerk is full of analogue sounding goodness but simple and fun to use.
- 10 original distortion shapes
- ‘Go Berzerk’ button to randomize each distortion shape
- Versatile Feedback oscillation section with pitch/speed controls, int/ext sidechaining & more
- Dynamics section to gate, expand or ride the input into the distortion
- M/S processing: distort only mids or only sides, leave the rest clean
- Temperature control to set overall signal color & warmth
- Presets by Grammy-winning mixers Lu Diaz & Dave Pensado
Distortion has been ever-present in music production but in the last few years has had a renewed usage and interest especially in some forms of techno. The music from producers such as Paula Temple, Tommy 47 and DJ Rebekah all use the effect creatively on both individual stems and the master channel. If big kick drums and growly synths are your thing, then you might find Berzerk is for you.
To take advantage of this offer, visit the Attack Magazine landing page on Waves.
Offer ends Tuesday March 10th.