Syntorial, a popular synthesizer learning tool, has announced its 2.0 update.
Audible Genius, a pioneering educational music software company, has announced a major 2.0 update to its flagship synthesizer course, Syntorial. To celebrate the launch, Audible Genius is offering a 40% off sale on Syntorial for two weeks.
Now in its tenth year, Syntorial pioneered a new method in synthesizer learning, offering a step-by-step, highly interactive, and ear-focused approach. It guides musicians into creating the sounds they hear step by step.
Joe Hanley, the creator of Syntorial, elaborates: “Syntorial’s been out for 10 years. In that time I’ve learned so much from our incredibly engaged users, and refined my teaching approach through the development of other courses and curriculums. Syntorial 2.0 is the manifestation of everything I’ve learned, streamlined into a revamp of an already great synth course that I can’t wait for the world to experience.”
Syntorial 2.0 New Features
- A modern and resizable User Interface
- A new Visualizer, using animation to show Envelopes, LFO, and Filter operations in real time
- Revamped videos with better pacing and face-to-face guidance with Joe Hanley (founder of Audible Genius)
- A new Randomizer mode for endless practice
- More nuanced scoring and remapped parameters allowing for more consistent progress and less roadblocks
- Shorter Group Challenges and Bonus Rounds
A free demo including the first 22 lessons is available for those interested in experiencing the course. To try or buy, visit www.syntorial.com.
Follow Attack Magazine
Push Turn Move
Push Turn Move celebrates the art and science of interface design in electronic music by exploring the functional, artistic, philosophical and aesthetic worlds within the mysterious link between player and machine
A hilarious tribute to our never-ending battle with file naming chaos.
Map of Chicago House Poster
A map of Chicago made up entirely from the names of the musicians who helped shape the sound of house music.
The Secrets of Dance Music Production
The world-leading book on dance music production. Comes with samples too.