We’ve partnered with our friends Arturia to give you the chance to win a MicroFreak! There are prizes for second and third place too.
UPDATE: 7th JUNE 2023
This competition is now closed!
Attack has teamed up with Arturia to offer you the chance of winning the recently updated Microfreak.
This time we’re doing things a bit differently.
To enter, you need to follow a trail of emoji eggs on Attack (yup!) to find the end goal. There you will be able to sign up and three winners will be chosen. The winners will be chosen in the order of who wins first so be quick 🏃.
N.B 1 prize per entry. Multiple entries will not qualify!
How to play?
- On this page you will find an egg emoji.
- Click the emoji, follow the link and find the next egg emoij. Click that!
- Follow the link and you will arrive at the final page.
- Sign up to Arturia for a free account
- Input your details to Attack
- Winners will be announced on June 7th on Attack and Attacks social media including our Discord.
What do we win?
A brand new Microfreak – WORTH £290!
Please note this is the latest updated MicroFreak just announce. The update introduces a range of new features including a new Sample Engine, three new granular synthesis engines and a new set of factory presets.
The new Sample Engine has a collection of factory samples but crucially users can load in their own, up to a maximum length of 24 seconds. Plus you can take it further sonically with a trio of new four-voice granular synthesis engines: Cloud, Scan and Hit. Tasty stuff.
Analog Lab V – WORTH £166!
Analog Lab V 🥚 is a vast array of iconic synth and keyboard sounds from Arturia’s V Collection.
Combing a very powerful arsenal ofvintage & modern presets with smart-filter browsing, you’re be in good sound supply for a long time.
With the stage and studio view, it supports musicians with different needs and purpose.
Rev LX-24 – WORTH £29!
A legendary emulation the Rev LX-24 is an enhanced virtual replica of a retro ambience box that defined reverb for a generation. Heard on a gazillion records, it’s yours for third place.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world.
- The competition closes on June 6th at midnight GMT.
- 1 prize per entry. Multiple entires will not qualify
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view. We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within 48 hours after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- Attack Magazine will offer free delivery to all UK winners. If the winners are located outside the UK standard delivery charges will apply All delivery charges must be paid before the prize is despatched.
- If the competition allows you to select a prize of your choice please allow 21 days for delivery
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd or Arturia are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree to receive our newsletter, you will of course have the option to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries..
- If your prize is returned to us through the post marked ‘undelivered’, through no fault of our own. You will be responsible for the delivery charge to cover the second delivery attempt before we can send your prize back out to you.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products, if the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible. If we are out of stock of that product Attack Magazine will pick a suitable alternative of equivalent value.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.