In Episode 03 we sat down with Niks Delanancy, co-founder of the Black Artist Database to discuss the continuing development of dance music in response to the ongoing Black Lives Matter movement.
We’re delighted to announce Change the Record Episode 3 is now available on Spotify. In this episode, Niks Delanancy, co-founder of the Black Artist Database talks to us about how dance music has, and has not changed, and what more can be done.
FOLLOW ATTACK MAGAZINE
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/attackmag/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/attackmag/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/attackmag1
- Newsletter: https://www.attackmagazine.com/
FOLLOW CLARA LÖFFLER
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clara.loeffler
FOLLOW NIKS DELANANCY
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BLACK ARTIST DATABASE
The idea to develop the podcast series came earlier this year after our managing editor, Eric Brünjes, commissioned Clara, to report how the Dutch dance music industry intends to develop and reform after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Read how Black artists shaped dance music.