The Synth World Cup has been a crazy journey, with upsets we never saw coming (Elektron, we’re talking about you!) and newcomers Black Corporation making it all the way to the semi-finals. But it’s all come down to this: the winners are finally here!
The winning synth: Sequential Prophet-5
Despite our best efforts, we, unfortunately, cannot present the Prophet 5 with anything but the highly coveted (and entirely fictional) KMR Cup. Congratulations to Sequential for coming out on top! It’s been a long and gruelling competition, with some truly impressive synthesizers vying for the ultimate prize. But in the end, there could only be one winner.
The winner of our Dreadbox Hades giveaway is…
I WON! HOW DO I COLLECT MY PRIZE?
Prize winners must get in touch with the following information:
- Proof of identity
Winners must use the contact form on Attack to get in touch. Please allow up to 48hours for a reply.
We will then arrange the delivery of the prizes.
Special thanks to KMR Audio for their support throughout The Synth World Cup. Attack has been delighted to have KMR Audio as a partner and we look forward to working with you again.
Lastly, special thanks to the Attack Magazine readers. We’re very sorry to all those who have not won, but good luck next time.
Thank you and stay safe!
What does the winner receive?
A Dreadbox Hades worth £349 inc VAT.
- Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components
- 1x VCO with 2 suboctaves (3 voices in total)
- Pulse width and Glide controls
- 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating Low Pass Filter
- OTA Distortion Circuit for extreme sounds
- OTA based VCA
- 2 envelope Generators
– Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain (extra snappy and patchable)
– Attack, Release (VCA hardwired)
- Triangle Wave LFO
- 8 point patch matrix Eurorack compatible
- 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate
KMR Audio is home to all the best and latest analogue and digital recording studio equipment. We are the UK’s leading pro audio supplier, and can set up new studios from design to installation. We also provide technical assistance and support on everything we supply.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world **
- The competition closes on December 20th 2022 at midnight GMT.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view.
We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within one month after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- Attack Magazine and KMR Audio will offer free delivery to all UK winners. If the winners are located outside the UK standard delivery charges will apply. All delivery charges must be paid before the prize is despatched.
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd or KMR Audio are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive a newsletter from Attack magazine and KMR Audio. You will of course have the option to remove yourself from either mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries.
- The winners MUST be a fan our Facebook and Instagram page to be eligible.
- If your prize is returned to us through the post marked ‘undelivered’, through no fault of our own, you will be responsible for the delivery charge to cover the second delivery attempt before we can send your prize back out to you.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products. If the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible. If we are out of stock of that product Attack Magazine and KMR Audio will pick a suitable alternative of equivalent value.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
**Countries we can not ship to and are exempt are Russia, Israel, North Korea & China.