Crossword #7 Jan 22
A belated Happy New Year to all! We’re pleased to present Attack’s January crossword where the winner will receive a free copy of Attack’s very own book, The Secrets of Dance Music Production. Good luck and enjoy!
Huge thanks to everyone that participated in our previous crosswords. We’re hoping to kick things off with a bang this year.
Do you know “what the musical interval of eight notes is called”? Or “the abbreviation used to describe a four-stage envelope?”. If you think you do then test your musical knowledge in this month’s crossword.
A lucky winner will receive a free copy of ‘The Secret of Dance Music Production’, written & published by Attack.
To enter, simply fill out the crossword, enter your name and email your answers using the form below, then hit that submit button!
Please note that by submitting your answers, you accept the terms and conditions. If there are any questions please use the contact form to get in touch.
Submit Your Answers
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world.
- Winners will be announced Feb 1st on social media and on Attack Magazine.
- No purchase is necessary to win
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only, and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view.
We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within 48 hours after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- Attack Magazine will offer free delivery to all UK winners. If the winners are located outside the UK standard delivery charges will apply All delivery charges must be paid before the prize is despatched.
- If the competition allows you to select a prize of your choice please allow 21 days for delivery
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree to receive our newsletter, you will of course have the option to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries.
- The winners MUST be a fan our Facebook and Instagram page to be eligible.
- If your prize is returned to us through the post marked ‘undelivered’, through no fault of our own. You will be responsible for the delivery charge to cover the second delivery attempt before we can send your prize back out to you.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products, if the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible. If we are out of stock of that product Attack Magazine will pick a suitable alternative of equivalent value.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.