Complete this month’s music crossword and be in with a chance to win a copy of Eventide’s new groundbreaking SplitEQ plugin worth $179. This competition has been extended and will now end on Nov 30th at midnight GMT!
This time we’re doing things a little bit different. Previously we have made them themed puzzles but this month it is more generic. It’s slightly easier to be able to deliver regular puzzles if we widen the net of clues and answers we choose from. So, that’s what we’ve done.
A very special thank you to the sponsor for the crossword also, none other than Eventide. The New Jersey-based developers have kindly agreed to give away three copies of their amazing new SplitEQ plugin. The SplitEQ is revolutionary. There’s no doubt about that. Anything that has patented technology is usually worth getting excited about after all.
To learn more about the SplitEQ you can watch your full review/tutorial:
How to enter
To be in with a chance to win SplitEQ please send your answers using the form below the puzzle. We will choose three winners at random on November 30th. Please lookout for a notification on Attack on Attack’s social media and we will email the winners also.
Please note that by submitting your answers, you accept the terms and conditions. If there are any questions please use the contact form to get in touch. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
Submit your answers below the puzzle…!
Good luck and enjoy!!
Please use this form to submit your answers:
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world.
- No purchase is necessary to win
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only, and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view. We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within 48 hours after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- Attack Magazine will offer free delivery to all UK winners. If the winners are located outside the UK standard delivery charges will apply. All delivery charges must be paid before the prize is despatched.
- Attack Magazine is not liable for any customs, duties or tax incurred on import of prize to a country.
- If the competition allows you to select a prize of your choice please allow 21 days for delivery
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree to receive our newsletter, you will of course have the option to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries.
- The winners MUST be a fan our Facebook and Instagram page to be eligible.
- If your prize is returned to us through the post marked ‘undelivered’, through no fault of our own. You will be responsible for the delivery charge to cover the second delivery attempt before we can send your prize back out to you.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products, if the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible. If we are out of stock of that product Attack Magazine will pick a suitable alternative of equivalent value.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.