Sample Magic – Magic A/B
A powerful reference tool that allows you to switch between the audio you are working on and up to nine tracks in an instant.
The concept behind Magic AB is simple – an easy-to-use but utility plugin that allows you to switch between the audio you are working on in your DAW and up to nine reference tracks with the click of a mouse.
With A/B referencing playing an essential part in the production, mixing and mastering process, Magic AB offers a fast, easy and accurate method to compare multiple audio streams to those currently available in any DAW or audio editor.
Magic AB sits on your mix bus (or individual channels), allowing instant switching between your current project and the reference material in pristine, transparent quality, regardless of the processes already on the mix bus. If required, plugins can be added post Magic AB to provide a sounding-point for programmed material with or without additional processing.
Virtually invisible on processor power, Magic AB’s light, refined design means setting it up as a default on your mix bus is a breeze without draining resources.
Full details: www.samplemagic.com/details/184/magic-ab
Features at a glance
- Instant AB references between your track and another in many formats: mp3, aiff, wav, m4a, etc
- Play/cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on
- Create and save your own ‘go-to’ playlists
- Balance the relative volume of mixes with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering
- Manually changeable crossfade times
- Makes AB referencing effortless
- Very low CPU consumption
- Concise, well designed GUI
- Very little